Today I wanted to take a look at new construction in Cobb County GA. At time of post there are 373 new homes for sale and 68 condos / townhomes, as listed in the Georgia MLS.
New Homes Currently For Sale In Cobb County-VISIT
Townhomes & Condos Currently For Sale In Cobb County-VISIT
If you are looking for new construction and want to stay within a particular city, below is a resource for new construction search by City with listings sorted by buyers most popular views.
Some of the most active builders building new construction in Cobb County include:
- The Enclave At Laura Creek-Built by Brock Built-Located In Marietta
- Silverbrooke-Built By Kerley Homes-Located In Powder Springs
- Smyrna Grove-Built by Home South Communities-Located In Smyrna
- McClure Farms-Built By Traton Homes-Located In Acworth
- Creekside At Wade Farm-Built By Odwyer Homes-Located In Austell
- Summerhour-Built By Pulte Homes-Located In Kennesaw
- Vinings Brooke-Built By David Weekly Homes-Located In Mableton
- Highpointe At Vinings-Built by The Providence Group-Located In Vinings
If you have any questions about real estate around Cobb County and or the builders now building there, simply contact us through our RE/MAX website www.NorthAtlantaHomeTeam.com .
The neighborhood of Sweetwater Manor, located in the City of Austell, Cobb County GA 30106, is developed and Venture Homes built. This 16 acre site community has 54 homes built in the traditional to craftsman style.
Homes For Sale In Sweetwater Manor-VISIT
Schools At Time Of Post
South Cobb High
Most homes built between 2008 to 2016+ and have a list price ranging from $97,000 to $275,000, at time of post as listed in the Georgia MLS. HOA fees, at time of post, are $250.00 a year. This is not a swim and tennis community but is conveniently located near Legion Park and Woodroa Wilson Park off of Mt. Vernon Road.
Floor Plans Include
More Homes For Sale In Austell GA Built 2008+ VISIT
Directions-Location:I-20 (W) to Exit #44. Turn right off exit to Thornton Road. Stay on Thornton Road 3.8 miles to Humphries Hill Road. Turn left and community. Sweetwater Manor is on the left, enter on Bonny Glenn Circle. Streets in the subdivision include Ben Boulevard, Bonny Glen Circle, and Pikewood Lane.